The town of Felton was laid out in 1856 when the Delaware Railroad reached this area. Located between Berrytown to the west and Johnny Cake Landing (Frederica) to the east, the town became a “whistle” [...]Read More
24 E. Sewell StreetFelton, DE 19943
Like UsOn Facebook!
Original design and concept by the Delaware GIC Copyright © 2020 Government Information Center